Ep #99: Promotions Made Easy: A Sneak Peek Into the Strategies Inside My Upcoming Book
As I get ready to celebrate the 100th episode of this podcast and the release of my first book, one thing is absolutely clear to me:
Promotions are easy.
I know you might have a strong reaction to this statement, but it’s true.
Even for powerhouse corporate women leaders like you, getting promoted can sometimes feel like the luck of the draw.
And I get it. It’s hard to be passed over for a promotion, burned by a promising new opportunity, or to feel like you missed the boat.
But I really want you to understand that advancing your career can be so much easier than you think.
Because you’re not struggling to get promoted because you’re unworthy.
You’re struggling because you’re focused on the wrong things, you’ve probably received bad advice at work, and you’re not yet clear enough on your career path.
And tackling all those things takes work, but it’s 100% doable for you right now. You just need to learn how to start showing up like the senior executive leader I know you are.
And after that, the rest becomes downright easy.
My upcoming book, Promotions Made Easy, gives you a complete step-by-step guide to the C-Suite.
And in this episode of Maximize Your Career with Stacy Mayer, I am going to give you a sneak peek into the exact concepts I teach inside this book so you can start getting promoted with much more ease, too.
If you want to step into a higher leadership position, receive the recognition you deserve, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy, then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Register here for book release updates, specials, and bonus content – delivered straight to your inbox.
What You'll Learn:
- Why promotions feel hard for many powerhouse corporate women
- How I wrote Promotions Made Easy and the concepts and strategies you’ll find inside
- The processes my clients are using to get promoted into senior executive leadership positions
- How working on the wrong things is holding you back from that next level of leadership
- Why waiting to hate your job before looking elsewhere dramatically reduces your opportunities
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Receive updates and specials for Promotions Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Executive Suite by signing up for the Promotions Made Easy email list
- Ep #96: Use This Blueprint To Get Promoted By the End of the Year
- Ep #29: A Courageous Conversation About Race with Trudy Bourgeois
- Equality: Courageous Conversations About Women, Men, and Race to Spark a Diversity and Inclusion Breakthrough by Trudy Bourgeois
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Join my 6-week group coaching intensive Executive Ahead of Time
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Maximize Your Career with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.