Ep #32: How to Get Out of the Wrong Role and Rescue Your Career
Too many corporate managers are unhappy in their roles.
They’re stressed out, grumpy, and constantly in the weeds. But… they know there's so much more they could be accomplishing in their organization.
So what’s the problem?
It’s simple. They’re in the wrong role.
Feeling stuck in the wrong role is not just a frustrating experience, it can also be more detrimental to your career than you might think.
So today I invite you to re-think the future of your career.
Do you want to have more job satisfaction? To feel more committed at work?
Do you want your voice, your strategies, and your insights to be heard AND taken seriously?
Do you want to get out there and start making the impact you could be making in your organization starting today?
Even if you’ve felt stuck for years, this episode will give you the insights you need to get out of your rut and finally get promoted into a senior level executive position.
What You'll Learn:
- Exactly why people in mid-level positions get stuck in their roles
- The #1 reason why being in the wrong position is detrimental to your career
- Steps you can take to break out of the cycle right now
- How to start behaving like you are in the role you want versus the role you currently have
- Practical strategies on how to be seen as an executive leader instead of a subject matter expert
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
About Your Host
Hi, I’m Stacy Mayer, a Leadership Coach for emerging executives who are ready to take their career to the next level or seeking more fulfillment in their current organizational roles.
I help corporate managers reposition themselves to advance their careers, build confidence in their ability to solve problems in real-time, and step into their higher leadership potential so they can make a bigger impact in their organizations.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Share with your friends on social media by clicking the links below.