Ep #30: Scaling Yourself to the C-Suite
As corporate managers, you know that working hard, producing results and being a great leader for your team is part of your job.
You don’t phone it in and hope that you'll hit your deadlines. You make stuff happen.
It's also part of your job at the senior leadership level to prioritize professional growth, to strive for more and to communicate those needs.
So today I invite you to take a step out of the day to day grind and think BIGGER. I want you to really own your long term career goals.
Do you have the desire to be in the C-Suite someday? Even if it's just teeniest, tiniest desire, this episode is going to show you what it will take to make that happen.
Your organization needs you in a higher level leadership position. And the C-Suite is not as far away as you might think.
You don't have to wait until you're 60.
It's not reserved for an elite group of people.
And you don't even have to be the smartest person in the room.
You just need these 3 simple communication strategies that I am sharing with you today.
What You'll Learn:
- How to know if the C-Suite is even something you should go for
- Why the C-Suite might be closer than you think
- What the CEO of your company "actually" wants to hear from you
- Communication strategies that will get you closer to your long term career goals
- The real reason we need more leaders just like you at the top
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
About Your Host
Hi, I’m Stacy Mayer, a Leadership Coach for emerging executives who are ready to take their career to the next level or seeking more fulfillment in their current organizational roles.
I help corporate managers reposition themselves to advance their careers, build confidence in their ability to solve problems in real-time, and step into their higher leadership potential so they can make a bigger impact in their organizations.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Share with your friends on social media by clicking the links below.