Each of them are not only persevering throughout this crisis but they are turning into high performance leaders. Each works in an industry that is struggling right now, from manufacturing, to study abroad and the performing arts but yet they have stayed innovative, focused and strategic, setting themselves up to be the go-to person for their organizations.
You will learn how they have redefined success for themselves as leaders, how they have stayed focused on what's most important and how they have remained sane throughout the process. Their wins are so huge, you will just have to listen and hear it for yourself.
What You'll Learn:
- Why building trust in your leadership abilities ahead of time is the key to success during a crisis.
- How taking initiative isn't about having all the answers.
- The reason leaders need to stay out of the weeds so they can guide their team during uncertain times.
- The process that led to each of them to becoming an example for their organization in what is truly possible right now.
- Real stories of 3 unbelievable wins!!!
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Corine Christoff, Vice President of Human Resources at Alpha Precision Group
- Jennifer Fisher, Vice President of Sales at Worldstrides Higher Education
- Yovani Pina, Vice President of Information Technology at Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Apply for your free career strategy call at stacymayer.com/apply
About Your Host
Hi, I’m Stacy Mayer, a Leadership Coach for emerging executives who are ready to take their career to the next level or seeking more fulfillment in their current organizational roles.
I help corporate managers reposition themselves to advance their careers, build confidence in their ability to solve problems in real-time, and step into their higher leadership potential so they can make a bigger impact in their organizations.