Ep #211: How to Advance Your Career as a Woman in Leadership
You’re a corporate badass.
You’re great at what you do.
And in 2024, I want you to be rewarded handsomely for it.
In this episode of Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer, I’m bringing you a training I did recently where I laid out exactly what it’s going to take to get the executive-level promotion you deserve (not to mention the recognition, money, and influence) in the new year.
This is a back-to-basics episode packed with the exact promotion strategies that have helped my clients receive:
🙌 Skip-level promotions…
🙌 Multiple six-figure salary increases…
🙌 And more…
…without having to “work harder”, have all the answers, or be the smartest person in the room.
We need you and women like you in the executive suite in 2024, and this episode is going to give you the fuel you need to get there.
Let’s dive in.
Want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy? Then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- The 3 levels of trust we need to build to advance to the executive suite
- Why you can’t have a voice at the table until you build executive-level trust
- How to reclaim your time and escape burnout by breaking free of your subject matter expert prison
- How to build sustainable success by understanding and implementing high-performance leadership practices
- How to tap into your authentic power by owning what a corporate badass you already are
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Are you ready to be promoted? Take this free quiz and find out. You could be closer than you think (or not).
- Learn more about my 15-Minute Ally Meeting strategy for advancing your career at StacyMayer.com/Badass Strategy
- Read Marshall Goldsmith’s, What Got You Here Won't Get You There
- Ep #68: Being Unapologetically Ambitious with Shellye Archambeau
- Sheryl Sandberg's, Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.