Ep #199: Build Your Wealth with Tess Waresmith
As a corporate badass, you probably already make decent money and have a healthy 401K.
You’re probably going to be doing fine financially when it’s time to retire, right?
But…what possibilities would open up for you if you were expanding your wealth outside of work?
How would this change your ability to:
💸 Retire early…
💸 Leave a toxic job…
💸 Take a break from the workforce…
💸 Or spend more time with your kids?
Sounds good, right?
I’ve invited Tess Waresmith onto this episode of Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer to show you how.
Tess is a financial coach who went from losing 80K in bad investments in her twenties…to building her network to 1 million as a single 35-year-old woman.
And in this episode of Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer, Tess shares the super simple investing strategies you can use to create more abundance and freedom in your life.
Let’s dive in.
Want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy? Then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- Why women still feel overwhelmed and uncomfortable when talking about money
- How to expand your wealth and create more freedom for yourself (even if you’re already doing well financially)
- How to use community to reach your financial goals
- Exactly where and how you should be investing your money
- Unexpected ways women can invest in themselves
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Are you ready to be promoted? Take this free quiz and find out. You could be closer than you think (or not).
- Get Tess’s free guide: Savvy Investor Starter Pack
- Learn more about Tess’s Money Confident Small Group Coaching Program
- Follow Tess on Instagram
- Read The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and a rich, free life by J L Collins
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.