Ep #195: How 4 Corporate Badasses Created Magical Promotions
As part of 2023’s Summer of Magic, I’ve been on a mission to celebrate 108 corporate badass women leaders both inside my community – and out – who used their career magic to make big promotions happen for themselves this summer.
That same career magic is available to YOU. And I’ve brought together 4 amazing leaders to show you how to use it.
Each of these corporate badasses got themselves promoted to positions of power and influence, and they did it by:
💥 Building their confidence and having higher-level conversations with leadership using my 15-Minute Ally Meeting process.
💥 Finding the perfect role for themselves by combining their expertise with their passions.
💥 Feeling empowered instead of stuck in the weeds by getting clear on their career vision.
💥 Owning their value and stepping into their authentic power by figuring out what was holding them back.
💥 And more!!!
In this episode of Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer, you’ll hear from:
Kathryn Pitcher: Director, Compliance Programs
Sandra Mohr: Dean of Digital Learning and Instruction
Brandy Giannetta: Director in Renewable Energy
And Nicole Durga: Regional Outcomes Director
If you want real-life inspiration of what it looks like when women lean into their power and achieve amazing things for themselves and their careers, you are going to get so much out of this episode.
Let’s dive in.
Want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy? Then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- How to use your magic to get clear on what you actually want from your career
- How to use 15-Minute Ally Meetings to find your next perfect-fit role
- How to create magic for yourself by showing up to work with intention
- Why the first step to tapping into your magic is to own your worth
- Plus each corporate badass’s top advice for women who may not be feeling very magical in their careers right now
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you or a corporate badass woman you know gets promoted this summer – I want to celebrate with you. Tag me, DM me, email me or share using the hashtag: #SummerOfMagic2023
- Are you ready to be promoted? Take this free quiz and find out. You could be closer than you think (or not).
- Ep #188: Career Magic, Part 1: Setting Intentions
- Get your copy of my book, Promotions Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Executive Suite
- Connect with Kathryn Pitcher on LinkedIn
- Connect with Sandra Mohr on LinkedIn
- Connect with Nicole Durga on LinkedIn
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.