Ep #188: Career Magic, Part 1: Setting Intentions
If you’re setting intentions for your career and not actually getting the results you want, it’s time to tap into your ✨ magic. ✨
Welcome to Career Magic!
This is Part 1 of a 3-part series where I break down the three ways you can begin to use your unique career magic on purpose to create incredible results for yourself.
💖 Having a stronger voice at the table
🔮 Creating opportunities beyond your wildest dreams
🪄 And getting promoted with more ease and less effort – even while you’re on vacation
In this episode of Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer, we are digging into:
How you can use the 🌟 magic of intention-setting 🌟 to create big, bold, achievable visions and results for yourself.
Let’s get started.
Want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy? Then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- How to shift your intention so you can actually get what you ask for
- The science behind the magic of intention-setting
- Why your intention needs to feel a little impossible
- How to use my 3xed Vision process to set more powerful intentions
- The difference between micro and macro intentions
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you or a corporate badass woman you know gets promoted this summer – I want to celebrate with you. Tag me, DM me, email me or share using the hashtag: #SummerOfMagic2023
- Ep #189: Career Magic, Part 2: Belonging
- Ep #186: Tap into Your Leadership Magic to Create Unimaginable Career Results
- Subscribe to my blog, The Leadership Table Project
- Are you ready to be promoted? Take this free quiz and find out. You could be closer than you think (or not).
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.