Ep #177: The Anger Episode with Angela Han
Anger is a dirty word in the corporate world, especially for women.
You’ve probably experienced this firsthand. You showed up as the corporate badass you are, you really went for the promotion…and now you’re labeled as “too aggressive” or “too angry” to get promoted.
But let’s get real.
Executive leaders get mad. A lot.
I help the corporate badasses inside my Executive Ahead of Time and Leadership Table programs work through their anger All. The. Time.
Learning how to deal with your anger is one of the skills that’s going to help you become an incredible, next-level executive leader.
Which is exactly why I invited Angela Han onto this episode of Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer.
Angela is an anger coach on a mission to help people find out what to do with their anger.
And in this episode, we dive into why you need to stop suppressing your anger so it doesn’t boil over and blow up your career…and start making your anger work for you instead.
Let’s get started.
Want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy? Then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- Why anger happens when we’re silenced
- Why you need to honor your anger
- How to move forward when you feel stuck in your anger
- The problems that occur when women try to silence their anger
- How knowing how to experience your anger expands your capacity to experience everything else on the full spectrum of emotions
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #173: How to Use Your Anger to Transform the Leadership Table
- Listen to Angela’s podcast, The Anger Podcast with Angela Han
- Connect with Angela on LinkedIn
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join my group coaching intensive, Executive Ahead of Time
- Learn more about The Leadership Table and what you need to do to get recognized, promoted, and succeed at the executive level by scheduling a free Career Strategy Session with me
- Get your copy of my book, Promotions Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Executive Suite
- Go to StacyMayer.com/Strategies to join my email list and receive my email series, Seven Promotion Strategies that Your Boss Won’t Tell You
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.