Ep #175: Exposing the Truth about Executive Presence
Being told to “build your executive presence” can really, really suck.
Because, when you’re receiving this feedback, you are never actually told:
A) How to get more of it, and…
B) What the heck it even means in the first place
And because you don’t have the insights you need to actually do it, you inevitably give up, you head back to your desk, and you try to prove yourself by working really hard instead.
But here’s the good news:
I’ve been perfecting the process of building executive presence for YEARS.
And I walk the corporate badasses inside Executive Ahead of Time through this process All. The. Time.
And now I want to offer these teachings to YOU.
Because, if we could all tap into what it REALLY means to have more executive presence and really start showing up as our highest selves, we could literally change the world.
So in this episode of Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer, I am exposing what executive presence REALLY means and how YOU can get more of it.
If executive presence has often felt like this nebulous, impossible-to-create thing, you need to listen in. I’m going to make it SO much easier for you.
Want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy? Then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- Why executive presence and charisma are not the same thing
- How to take the shame out of executive presence (and make it super simple and actionable instead)
- The three things that actually define executive presence
- The link between 15-Minute Ally Meetings and executive presence
- The clues that you’re successfully building your executive presence
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Go to StacyMayer.com/Email to join my email list and receive invitations to my next free trainings
- Send me an email at Coach@StacyMayer.com if you have any questions about the work we are doing inside Executive Ahead of Time
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join my group coaching intensive, Executive Ahead of Time, and also get access to the small, intimate bonus coaching sessions I am offering this year
- Learn more about The Leadership Table and what you need to do to get recognized, promoted, and succeed at the executive level by scheduling a free Career Strategy Session with me
- Get your copy of my book, Promotions Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Executive Suite
- Go to StacyMayer.com/Strategies to join my email list and receive my email series, Seven Promotion Strategies that Your Boss Won’t Tell You
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.