Ep #166: Reclaim Your Confidence By Trusting Yourself with Nicole Kalil
As a corporate badass, I know you’re tapping into your confidence all the time.
The confidence to go for the promotion.
To manage up.
To ask for the raise.
To communicate your vision for your career.
To book a 15-Minute Ally Meeting with someone you feel like you have no business reaching out to.
And, as Nicole Kalil shares on this episode of Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer:
The center of all that confidence is TRUST.
Nicole (also known as the Confidence Sherpa) is an in-demand speaker, leadership strategist, respected coach, and host of the amazing “This Is Woman’s Work” podcast.
And in this episode, Nicole and I share insights and strategies to help you build that deep, bold, unshakable trust in yourself so you can do everything it’s going to take to build a career and life you love.
Let’s dive in.
Want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy? Then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- The real definition of confidence
- How to build trust by keeping commitments to yourself
- Why you can’t people please your way into joy
- Why women often lean into competence rather than confidence
- Why confidence is a choice, not a feeling
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Listen to This is Woman’s Work
- Read Nicole’s book, Validation Is For Parking: How Women Can Beat the Confidence Con
- Follow Nicole on Instagram
- Connect with Nicole on LinkedIn
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join my group coaching intensive, Executive Ahead of Time
- Get your copy of my book, Promotions Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Executive Suite
- Go to StacyMayer.com/Strategies to join my email list and receive my email series, Seven Promotion Strategies that Your Boss Won’t Tell You
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.