Ep #150: How Women like YOU Are Changing Leadership
Welcome to the inaugural episode of Women Changing Leadership!
We are saying goodbye to Maximize Your Career. 👋
But we are saying hello to a new podcast that will offer the same great content you’ve been receiving for the past three years…
…but in a much larger, more empowered, and more mission-driven way. 💙
I have been playing with the idea of rebranding my podcast for a while now, but everything came to a head recently while I was having a meeting with my team.
My husband (who, sidenote, is an important member of my team) perfectly put into words the impact we are truly making at the leadership table.
And it literally brought tears to my eyes.
It’s been more than 100 years since women earned the right to vote and we are still experiencing the ripple effect across the world.
What would be possible if women had the right to vote…in their organizations?
There are still not nearly enough women decision-makers at the leadership table.
But how would organizations, businesses, and the world itself change if more women were making decisions at the highest level?
And this got me SO fired up.
Because, YES!! Being part of that change, helping women reach executive positions so they can change the way business is run from the C-Suite out, is the REAL work we are doing here on this podcast.
We are helping women change leadership.
And thus our podcast rebrand was born.
So in this episode of Women Changing Leadership, I am celebrating this rebrand and sharing the incredible ways women like you are already impacting your organizations.
And I’m sharing a sneak peak of what you can expect over the next 100, 150, 300 episodes of this podcast.
Let’s get started.
Want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy? Then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- Why women need to have a vote at the leadership table
- Real-world examples of how leaders are fostering real equity and diversity in their organizations
- Why you don’t need to stay at a toxic organization in order to be the change you want to see
- How women leaders can have an impact on the world by becoming decision-makers
- Why women are the ones who are going to bring more inclusion, diversity, compassion, empathy and change to the leadership table
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #148: Why Being a Female Executive is a Powerful Form of Social Activism
- Ep #64: Executive Essentials Part 3: How to BECOME the Executive Ahead of Time
- Read Julia Boorstin’s When Women Lead: What They Achieve, Why They Succeed, and How We Can Learn from Them
- Listen to ‘When Women Lead’ with Julia Boorstin on Glambition® Radio with Ali Brown
- McKinsey’s annual Women in the Workplace report
- Learn more about Marc Benioff, Chair & Co-CEO of Salesforce
- Follow me on Instagram
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Join my group coaching intensive, Executive Ahead of Time
- Get your copy of my book, Promotions Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Executive Suite
- Go to StacyMayer.com/Strategies to join my email list and receive my email series, Seven Promotion Strategies that Your Boss Won’t Tell You
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.