Ep #144: What The New Dawn of Executive Leadership Means for YOU
A new dawn of executive leadership is here.
An era where you don’t have to claw your way to the top by “acting like a man”.
An era where badass women like you can advance your career while being authentic to the leader you want to become, writing your own path, and bringing more diversity to the leadership table.
And you’re going to do it all with more ease than ever before.
Do I have hard numbers or scientific research to prove this is happening?
Nope. Not at all.
But I am seeing it every day inside of my coaching programs.
And you might have felt some hints of this shift too.
Like when you receive career advice that feels useless and completely out of touch.
Or when you receive incredible career insights that leave you wondering…where has this advice been all my life?
That’s because we are transitioning away from the old game women needed to play to get ahead…
…into a new way that is so much brighter and more beautiful than the one that came before.
So in this episode, I share the reasons why I believe we are at this new dawn of executive leadership and my predictions for what women like you will experience over the next 5 years as you advance your career and shine in your authentic power.
Want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy? Then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- How women got promoted to the executive suite in the past (and why this won’t work for us anymore)
- Why you need to be wary of the typical women’s leadership advice
- Why you need to find women executives who are exemplary examples of power and influence (so you can see what’s truly possible for yourself)
- What you need to do to build the career of your dreams over the next 5 years (hint: it’s going to be SO much easier and WAY more authentic than you think)
- Why more and more organizations are stepping up for leaders like you
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Listen to How to Be the Boss of Yourself with Bozoma Saint John on Glennon Doyle’s We Can Do Hard Things podcast
- Meet the Marketing Exec Who’s Been Making Her Mark at Apple, Uber and Netflix
- Follow me on Instagram
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Join my group coaching intensive, Executive Ahead of Time
- Get your copy of my book, Promotions Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Executive Suite
- Go to StacyMayer.com/Strategies to join my email list and receive my email series, Seven Promotion Strategies that Your Boss Won’t Tell You
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.