Ep #121: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at My Executive Reboot Process
I am all about RESULTS.
And the most important result I can achieve is getting you the recognition you deserve so you can land the title, pay, and voice at the table to match.
And since it’s been a year and a half since I launched my group coaching program, Executive Ahead of Time, I have been tinkering with my process with three big things in mind:
So I asked myself this one question:
Are my Executive Ahead of Time students actually advancing themselves into higher-level leadership positions?
And when I looked at the data, the answer was a resounding ‘YES’.
My students are:
🔥 Getting promoted
🔥 Making more money
🔥 Having a seat and a voice at the table
🔥 And feeling MUCH more confident in their roles
I noticed something new.
In addition to the trainings and modules inside of Executive Ahead of Time, there were a lot of really cool things happening on our weekly coaching calls, too.
We were taking the teachings from my program and diving even deeper.
And the strategies we were using on these deep dives hadn’t been captured into a teachable process before.
This was my lightbulb moment. 💡
I have taken these deep strategies and insights and turned them into a 36-day Executive Reboot course – and starting April 21st I am making it available to everyone inside of Executive Ahead of Time (including you when you join).
My 36-day Executive Reboot is designed to help you develop the core foundation you need to advance to the executive level.
And in this episode of Maximize Your Career with Stacy Mayer, I am giving you a behind-the-scenes look at this process and breaking down the exact skills you’ll have once you complete it.
Want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy? Then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- The most important thing I teach inside of Executive Ahead of Time
- The three phases of trust we go through as executive leaders
- The exact skills you are going to have once you graduate from each of these three phases
- What it looks like to truly master executive leadership
- A detailed review of the process I will be moving you through in the 36-day Executive Reboot
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Join Executive Ahead of Time now and access my 36-day Executive Reboot!
- Get your copy of my brand new book, Promotions Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Executive Suite
- Go to StacyMayer.com/Strategies to join my email list and receive my email series, Seven Promotion Strategies that Your Boss Won’t Tell You
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.