Ep #114: My Unconventional Strategy For Pulling Yourself Out of the Weeds
How big of a shift do you need to make to go from where you are now in your career…to what you really want to be accomplishing as an executive leader?
5%. That’s it. To get to where you want to be, all you have to do is change 5% of what you are currently doing.
Then you will be able to:
👋 Say goodbye to your stress at work,
🙌 Have more mental space and time freedom in your day,
💪 And be seen as a senior executive leader today!
And you can make all of the above happen for you right now (and it’ll happen sooooooo much quicker than you think) by:
Finally getting yourself out of the weeds THROUGH YOUR COMMUNICATION.
This is where the 5% comes in.
Because getting out of the weeds has 0% to do with time management…
And everything to do with how you are communicating to your boss, to the executive team, and around the leadership table.
Plus, you only need to adjust your communication by 5% in order to see an immediate benefit.
See? This is going to be way easier than you are envisioning right now.
In this episode of Maximize Your Career with Stacy Mayer, I’m breaking down exactly how you can start to pull yourself out of the weeds and I’ll be sharing some secret strategies that are really going to surprise you.
If you want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy, then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- Exactly why getting out of the weeds is going to be so much easier than you think
- The signs that you’re showing up as a stuck-in-the-weeds-leader in front of your boss and the executive team
- How to show up like an executive leader by making a 5% shift in how you communicate
- The top four things CEOs value in their executive team
- How to start implementing these strategies today
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Get immediate access to my webinar: Get Promoted to the Executive Suite Before Your Next Performance Review
- The WIE Suite
- Read Harvard Business Review's, How CEOs Manage Time
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Join my group coaching intensive, Executive Ahead of Time
- Get your copy of my brand new book, Promotions Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Executive Suite
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.