Ep #107: How To Be Recognized For Your Powerful, Executive-Level Decisions
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
Or, to be more specific to this episode…
If you make a powerful, executive-level decision but no one hears about it, does it help your career?
(⚠️ Spoiler alert: the answer is NO.)
I know that corporate badasses like YOU are already making big, bold decisions that make a serious impact at your organization. In fact, I’m sure you can look back at 2021 and pick one or two of them out right away.
So, why are you still struggling to be recognized?
It’s because making executive-level decisions are meaningless unless you are able to communicate them with the leadership team.
But, I have a solution for you, and I am sharing it in this episode of Maximize Your Career with Stacy Mayer.
In this episode I reveal how you are making powerful executive-level decisions right now at your organization AND how you can begin to articulate those decisions to executive leadership so you can start to be seen as the Executive Ahead of Time.
If you want to receive the recognition you deserve, step into a higher leadership position, get paid for your ideas instead of the hours you put in at work, and enjoy more time, freedom, energy, and joy, then you need to get your hands on a copy of Promotions Made Easy. Get your copy here.
What You'll Learn:
- Why sharing your accomplishments feels so awkward right now (plus a practical strategy you can use instead)
- How to show up like an executive in your next performance review
- How to show your boss and the executive team how you think (this is SO powerful)
- The most powerful decisions the women in my Executive Ahead of Time program made in 2021 (and how to identify yours)
- How focusing on your long-term vision will bring so much clarity on your decisions
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Join my group coaching intensive, Executive Ahead of Time
- Get your copy of my brand new book, Promotions Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Executive Suite
- Ep #47 Not Perceived as an Executive Leader at Work? Here’s How to Change That
About Your Host
Hi! I'm Stacy Mayer, a Certified Executive Coach and Promotion Strategist on a mission to bring more diversity to the leadership table by getting 1000 underrepresented corporate managers promoted into senior executive positions each year worldwide.
I help undervalued executives scale to the C-Suite using repositioning strategies that build your confidence and visibility, so you can earn the recognition and support you need from key stakeholders while embodying your unique leadership style.
My podcast “Women Changing Leadership with Stacy Mayer” tackles topics like executive communication, getting more respect in the workplace from challenging bosses and team members, and avoiding the common mistakes that sabotage career advancement.